Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Got the vacation bug

Today I decided I was ready for summer vacation to start. Never mind that I haven't had a summer vacation in at least 3 years :-) But, after a nice walk in the warm sun and refreshing swim in the pool with the warm sun beating down through the trees, I decided it was time for summer to begin. But...no, it is still the time to press on to the finish line...2 more tests, finishing off a small paper, and then the BIG birth center paper, and then maybe i can enjoy a bit of summer :-)

But, the good news is, I'm up to 33 births. Had 2 really nice ones yesterday. Both of them did it without pain meds too, which is a change. Starting to feel much more comfortable with actually being the midwife, than just the student...but still know there is oodles to learn.

All for now...signing off so i can go to bed and get up early to study for the test I'm hopefully taking tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dinner Woman said...

Hurrah! Your almost there my dear. How we wish you were here with us for this 3 day weekend. We'd cook and eat, stay up late, give backrubs, laugh, and have all sorts of fun.

Nothing promising on the house hunt. We all feel like moving to Idaho. No, not really, but when you see a 4 bedroom house going for $3k a month you begin to wonder why you're willing to part with all that money each month. Keep praying.

Margit said...

$3K??? Ouch! I'll keep praying, for sure!