Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My apartment

Here's a little video I took to try to capture a glimpse of my apartment for those of you who want to see what it looks like.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Very cute and nice and clean. I'll have Joey practice drawing for the "kids wall of fame!" Next time, we need to see Julie's room just because I'm a snoop! :)

Thanks for sharing!

doro said...

wow, that's a nice apartment. so clean, too!

Keren said...

yeay! fun home! I'm so glad you let us see it.

Randal Kay said...

Thanks for sharing your space with us. Looks pretty nice, it will be MUCH different than Chad.

But I didn't see my picture on your wall, or pictures of Santa Cruz. Oh well, with views like you have out the window, I think you're doing fine.

Keeping you and your ministry in my prayers.