Well, its hard to believe I finally made it to Birth #40, but I did. Somehow it feels anticlimatic. I'm not sure why...perhaps its because I still have 3 weeks left in Arizona and now there are other numbers that I really have to pray for in order to finish in the desired amount of time. But, I do praise the Lord for bringing me this far, and especially for answering prayer to get me to #40! There should be a big celebration, but that will have to wait until I really finish everything...and maybe even am back in California.
Other than that, I have to write the dreaded Birth Center paper now. I finished part 1 of 6 today. Part 2 will probably take me another day, and then hopefully the rest of it will go much more quickly.
The Fairvilla Ladies are moving this weekend. I wish I could be there to help them move, but I guess I'll write more about that on the House blog.
Signing off for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment