Much has happened since I last wrote...exulting in having finally finished 40 births. Well, the time since then has been filled with more births, many clinic visits, and another trip to California for Aunt Roddy's wedding. However, it has all come to an end...Thursday morning I finished my final hours at PIMC, with a total of 47 births, and all my other numbers completed! Thursday afternoon I mailed off the dreaded Birth Center paper...and now I can't believe the only things I have left are Comps and Boards.
Julie and I had a great day together yesterday...from a morning game of tennis and swim in the pool, to a peanut butter lunch followed by a free viewing of Pirates of the Caribbean II (thanks to American Eagle giving out free movie tickets for trying on their jeans), and ending with a scruptuous French dinner at Zinc Bistro.
And now...now I'm home (one of my many). :-) A sure sign you're not in Arizona anymore: the nights actually cool off, and to a pleasant temperature at that. The Sanders have once again graciously provided me with a bed, closet space, and so much more! I can tell my exam prep time will have to compete with knights and castles and refurbishing dollhouses. So much fun to be had, and so little time! The Fairvilla Ladies...now residing at Lofthill...welcomed me in for an afternoon of laughter. How good it is to be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment