Kristen & James at the rehearsal dinner.
Bride, bridesmaids, and flower girl
Back in France, spring seems to have arrived. The sky is blue, the sun is shining bright and warm, and the birds are singing. Some things, have not changed though. Such as the fact that 6 weeks after signing up with the new phone company, my phone still doesn't work. And 4 weeks of calling them at least one a week have produced the same response: We are working on it, we will fix it as soon as possible, you must have patience. Today, I was promised a spot with "higher priority" whatever that may mean. Perhaps it means that before I was at the bottom of a long list, and now I'm second to last? We'll see. At least I have internet access (amazingly), and for that I am praising God!
2 comments:
I suppose we should be hurt for you not taking a little side trip to Felton, oh well we'll get you next time. ;o)
Glad you got here and back safely, and were able to be a blessing to your friend.
We shall pray about your phone situation. God sovereign over the French phone company too, right?
Blessings and peace to you.
Thank you for praying! I really appreciate that. And, don't be hurt...I didn't make it to any part of California during my 3 days stay in Les Etats-Unis...sadly.
Post a Comment