
There is a lady to comes to the compound I live on nearly every day to sell produce. Sometimes she has good stuff, at others, its not so great looking. Unfortunately, in the past when a lot of expats have lived here, she made selling to them her livelihood. Now there are only a couple of us, and she's not doing too well, and rather successfully guilt trips Rachael and me into buying from her, despite our grumbling.
Yesterday she came, and I didn't really need much, but went out to see her and said, I've got 2 dollars today...let's see what I can get for that. And what you see pictured above is what I came away with. A banana, 4 small carrots, an orange, 2 eggs, and a couple limes. What can you get for 2 dollars?
1 comment:
a pound of peaches, 1 grapefruit, and 1 lb. of strawberries.
Post a Comment